Random Thoughts: Things to Read by IBV0 February 15, 2016 at 6:48 am by Christian Bieck
- About a year ago, Carolyn Baird showed the “Myths, exaggerations and uncomfortable truths” about millennials in the workplace. Not all conventional wisdom about that generation corresponds with reality…
- Millennials, aka GenY, are also featured in “To buy or not to buy” about B2B marketing. Something to look at if your customer include commercial companies (or if you are a reinsurer).
- If your topic is analytics, Rebecca Shockley and colleagues show how successful organization use analytics to innovate. (“Innovative analytics“)
- Also on the topic of innovation, we have an insurance study coming out in about a month. Stay tuned.
- And of course, the latest C-Suite study, “Redefining boundaries”. Do you know who the ankle-biters in your industry are?
- Switching over to insurance, we started out the publishing year with “Capturing hearts, minds and market share” – there we analyze insurance retention. How can insurers keep customers? That one’s still going strong, I get quite a few speaking requests.
- In October, we showed how cognitive computing will change the insurance industry. We will take a deeper dive this year, publishing a perspective in the fall.
- Last but not least, Mark McLaughlin, Andy Rice from the Weather Company, and Eric Lesser colaborated on “Cloudy with a chance of mishap“, taking a look at how weather data can help insurers manage risk in some areas.
That should be enough reading to fill a few hours of commute or other downtime.
Note: By submitting your comments you acknowledge that insBlogs has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Please note that due to the volume of e-mails we receive, not all comments will be published and those that are published will not be edited. However, all will be carefully read, considered and appreciated.